Our associates are proven leaders among their peers. These individuals thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and help us deliver tangible results to clients. Here are some questions potential candidates should ask of themselves:
- Can I work in an often unstructured environment?
- Do I want more than a job?
- Am I committed to building a true partnership with my clients?
- What motivates me?
- Do I want people to recognize me as a partner that will help transform their business?
- Do I want to invest my time not only with my clients but with my team?
- Do I actually like these people?
- What firm initiatives would I like to own/create?
- Do I or do I not like ping pong?
Avondale associates will acquire a diverse set of skills by assisting project teams in solving client issues, performing analysis, supporting M&A, and translating data into viable solutions. Entrepreneurial skills will be put to the test as project teams partner with clients and investors to research new business opportunities. Avondale associates gain experience through a combination of entrepreneurial “learning by doing” and informal, day-to-day mentoring. The outcome is an enriching experience, personally and professionally. Avondale is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities. To inquire, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.